Thursday, September 3, 2009

Men can feel "Used" too! Who knew?

Karma is a Bitch! An this time it Carries a......
Penis!

I was talking to an old college acquaintance of mine, when I can across something. Men can feel sexually used like women. An yes, their quite very aware. You will seriously mess around an get your feelings hurt, if your judgments cloudy. Men are very cut throat an calculated in the things they do. So going against the current in times, you find, you lose. They rarely make apologies for anything they do, especially if they have their mind made up about you. Even if they're dead wrong its like beating a dead horse. NO ONE CARES.....

Which leads to my discovery at hand. I was talking to my friend Ron, about how he spent his birthday. Where in, he asked me about my whereabouts and doings. He assumed I was somehow bunned up in the corner somewhere. I assured him it was far from that case, though many have tried this restless summer. He was unaware how nutty these boys have become in 09'. I don't respond well to aggressive tactics and immature behavior. Which then lead to us comparing stories.

Currently overseas playing professional basketball, he's accustomed to jet-lag. An due to his sexual appetite, lets just say he's familiar to most things than others. Soon then validating the expression "For every Psycho Man theirs a Nutty Ass Jawn." We then began discussing elements in which it takes to settle down. An to be honest it just takes someone who's willing to endure. He was honest in stating that he can't date a women who has kids. I said at times most people, women an males think like that, though it's selfish. He then said...

"I believe if you have to be with someone forever you have to be selfish and know what you want! don't settle and be unhappy! life is to short for that." ~Ron T.

He went on blatantly state how women are so self destructive and delusional. In their logic of thinking. We were discussing mixed signals, and how people can get lost in the process. He agreed with me to some extent but then added a good one. He said "Fav to be honest some most women don't even like me an aren't attracted to me, they just heard about my sex. Its after, that they realize I'm cool as hell an end up falling for me. But initially you just wanted sex, so why would I want anything more? I have a lot to offer someone but, I ain't going for that." Hymm soo true! That's for women who lie to themselves saying they can handle "just sex" when you really can't. If you treat a man like a TOY, don't be mad when you get PLAYED! Oh no boo boo, don't try an fall in love now. That option is not granted to you. Just get what you came for an be on your way.....

1 comment:

Mr. 40. Watt said...

U can't be looking 4 bad boys & get mad at da world cause U can't find a good man. Bad boys & good men are completely opposite things but ya'll try 2 combine da 2 much like us men do wit da wifey type & da roller type. Da only way U can get da best of both words is going out wit me...lol!!!

Co-Sign on 1000!!! "most women don't even like me an aren't attract to me, they just heard about my sex. Its after, that they realize I'm cool as hell an end up falling for me. But initially you just wanted sex, so why would I want anything more? I have a lot to offer someone but, I ain't going for that."

- Mr. 40. Watt -

deucedouble.blogspot.com