Thursday, March 27, 2014

All Smiles..

This morning I started my day, dancing to the Pointer Sister's "Jump for My Love".
Naked.
Fresh out the shower.
It was soo good I had to run it back.

So needless to say, I'm in the zone.
I've actually stuck to everything I've said I was going to do this year, and I feel amazing for it. Quality friendships.. Stronger. Relationship's dope. Family's actually all on the same page. Minds clearer than ever before and I'm grateful. Blessings keep falling.

Anything/one toxic, I will continue to remove. You don't really get how imperative that is. I haven't watched Basketball Wives or any show promoting excessive miserableness, this month. It's somewhat exhausting dedicating an hour or more to constant arguing/fighting, conniving behavior. Shows, people, energy.. Toodles. 

No comments: