* Sometimes I've been to a party where noone spoke to me for a whole evening. The men, frightened by their wives or sweeties...the ladies would gang up in a corner and discuss my dangerous character.
* If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere.
I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it.
I love to do the things the censors won't pass.
* I have too many fantasies to be a housewife.... I guess I am a fantasy.
A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night.
Some people have been unkind. If I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don't expect me to be serious about my work.
Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.A career is born in public -- talent in privacy.
* Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
Dreaming about being an actress, is more exciting then being one.
* I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one.
I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time.
* I've never dropped anyone I believed in.
No one ever told me I was pretty when I was a little girl. All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't.
Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
* It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
The trouble with censors is that they worry if a girl has cleavage. They ought to worry if she hasn't any.
* The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.
What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
*** The Nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream.
( * = Quotes that I Love (lol) or personally relate too)