Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Da F%@&!?

Hey guys! Today on the way to work, I couldn't help but laugh at these IDIOTS out here. An when you hear it, or see it, it makes you say "What da F%@&!?"

So, turns out that the Governor of Illinois is a damn retard! Tell me why, this Nutcase tried to "SELL Obama's Senate seat" for CASH! $$$ Doe! lmao I swear, most politicians aren't Shit! He was then heard say....

"I’ve got this thing...and it’s fucking golden. And I’m just not giving it up for fucking nothing. I’m not going to do it. And I can always use it. I can parachute me there.”
-Blagojevich

In-turn leading to his arrest Tuesday 12/8/08, on federal corruption charges, including that he conspired “to sell or trade” an appointment to the US Senate. I hope they roast his ass!

When they asked our President elect his thoughts, they were as follows...“I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so we were not — I was not aware of what was happening...and as I said, it’s a sad day for Illinois. Beyond that, I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment.” -Obama

No comments: