Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fuck if I want HIM!


Today's topic was brought on by a number of my friends, with penises. Usually this topic is often discussed among my girls, but its cute to here my boys input. Not cute, in the sense that their views hold no weight, but cute as in comical. Its funny how your male friends can give the greatest most soundest advice, about love an what a man should do. But when you scope there internal affairs, you realize they're acting a damn fool themselves. If not, putting some girl through the same thing you've called them for. Its like they just choose not to implement their own suggestions.


But in today's case, the crossroads in a relationship were your either Done or choose to Progress. This is usually a women's internal battle of "I love him" or "Fuck if I want HIM!" When your best friends claim your in denial an expect some relapse, or hoping you'll stick to your guns an chuck up the deuce. Today I was talking to my boy Jay an he said "There's a point you reach the end of the bullshit and your not willing to lose that one you love. Your tired of dating, or meeting new parents" an whatnot. That basically a man will put down his pride for the few great women they're soo rarely allotted in there lifetime. But I'm pretty sure there's been instances were he's gambled a heart an not cared. If he did, does he believe in karma?

My boy Lou said "Fav every girl reaches that point" Jay said "Once she's gotten there, its up to the man to step it up or fall back!" But my question is Why does it have to get to that point when most men know that point exist? Why do women have to say, Fuck it I'm done? Are you really gonna ride the little boy bike till the wheels fall off, then grown up? How can you harbor the conscience of hurting the person care for or love? While knowing, although they forgive they least likely forget. The other day this boy told me he had a good one, an he let her get away. Asked me if I knew her (but I didn't) an he still reflected on it, till this day. I rather give my all, than say what if.

2 comments:

Chill Moody said...

Its funny how your male friends can give the greatest most soundest advice, about love an what a man should do. But when you scope there internal affairs, you realize they're acting a damn fool themselves.

thats so funny and sadly true bout alot of us.

but i feel whut u saying on this blog.

Dolce305 said...

This unfortunately is also true for females. Some females also act as some males..... its a cynical circle and karma will reach who it can... lol.

I just want us as people to just grow the hell up... FA REAL!!! All this "game" playing to just repeat the same mistakes and realize that at the end......... life is SSSOOO much more.

Y waste time in reflecting and thinking of the "what if's", when that time can be spent with the one that loves u as much as you love them reliving memories created in love! ..... PEACE & LOve..........& LIVE LIFE!!!