Saturday, February 7, 2009

Valetine Music Mix Selections!


Bedtime- Usher.............. Again- Lenny Kravitz

Greatest Sex- R.Kelly...... Til The Cops Come Knockin- Maxwell

Halo- Beyonce'...................... Anytime- Janet

I'll Make Love Too You- Boyz to Men......... Anything- Jahiem

Serve You Up- Raheem Devaughn.......... Beauty- Dru Hill

I Need Love- Robin Thicke................. I'll Be There- Jackson 5

If Your Not The One- Daniel Bedingfield........ Kissing You- Total

What Would You Do?- Ronald Isley....... Dreaming Of You- Selena

I'm In Love With You- Eryka Badu..... Body Is A Wonderland- John Mayer

I'm Ready For Love- India Arie............ Feenin'- Jodeci

Let Me Know- Aaliyah...... Put That On Everything- Brandy

Cococure- Maxwell....................... Phone Sex- Avant

I Want To Know- Joe.................... On Top Of Me- Tyrese

The Only One For Me- Brian McKnight..Speechless- Micheal Jackson

What's On Tonight- Montell Jordan......... Sweet Love- 112

Beautiful You Are- IMX................... Raindrops- R.Kelly

When You Kiss Me- Shania Twain... Can't Get Enough- Willie Max

No comments: