Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Self Destructive Gilbert!


The first week of 2010 was brung in with a bang... Pun Intended! Gilbert Arenas brought four guns to the Verizon Center. He then jokingly drew them out with another teammate in the locker-room. Which therein lead to his INDEFINITE suspension as of today.
WITHOUT PAY!

It's hard not to speculate that his home troubles wasn't the cause of his misjudgment. It's been reported last Dec/09 that Gilbert's pregnant fiancee' at the time, was caught having relations with Shaquille O'neal.


Email content between Laura {Gilbert's Fiancee'} & Shaq

Mar. 5, 2009

Laura: Just wanted to let you to know I’m here.

Shaq: Where r u?

Laura: In the hotel… About to go to sleep! u?

Shaq: What hotel and what room?

Laura: The Four Seasons, where r u?

Shaq: I just left goin to a party can I come put it in when I get back? What room u n?

Laura: Is Shaunie going with u? N how late?

Shaq: Hell no. I’m back by 1:30. Can I do it tonite and tomorrow after lunch? What floor u on?

Laura: LOL ur crazy! As long as u taste me n make me cum LOL

Shaq: What room?

Laura: So I’ll see you at 1:30 :~) erase all these messages plz.

Ironically enough, Shaq's wife filed for Divorce within that same week. Let us not negate the fact that Shaq stayed in his hotel room in D.C. while his team played the Wizards soon after.

No comments: