Saturday, January 10, 2009

Play Your Part!...Poem

Written by: Faviola (Me)

He gets me excited
In ways I haven't figured out
Should I use my discretion
Or have love come bail me now
I've been sought after for months, years,
He wont let it go
In-turn, always getting a reconfirming No!

He taunts me in ways decimating to my heart
I let that chapter pend before it could ever start
An now I can't unmend, our chosen counter parts
He fails to know his options and limitate his heart

I can't entertain him, or even the mere thought
For my heart has chosen, a dissolution-ed plot
My loyalty will lay on a mantel "form of art"
My devotion is to him
& why you will never embark


On the Voyage that is me
You were denied from the start
It ain't always fair
But you must play your part!

2 comments:

Avante D. Davis said...

This was beautifully written! SHEEESH! lol

Faviola said...

Thank you babe